Sunday, January 5, 2014

#9 Om



Rachel's new speaker came in today.  Wow, what a spoiled lucky chicken she is (okay, except for the fact that she is separated from her flock and locked in a dog kennel).  She now has her own meditation music for her meditative enjoyment.  I got her an Ivation Multi-Function Bicycle Speaker from Amazon.

 


Now she can listen to the Deepak Chopra Perfect Health Meditation music I bought.  I downloaded it to my iPod and can now play it through this new speaker.  It works great and it's small and versatile.


She has been so obsessed with pecking and picking since she has been in the kennel.  This was the first time I saw her stand still.  She cocked her head toward the music and really seemed to calm down.


She is now just quietly eating her food.  Who knew chickens would really like Chopra meditation music.  I know I was hoping she would.


It's difficult to see, but she is sitting on her perch.  This is the first time I have seen her do this.  Yeah!  She likes it!  Hopefully tomorrow will bring the same calming results.

I promised her sisters I would spend some time with them tomorrow; probably in their coop.  It's suppose to be 7 degrees tomorrow.  It is snowing tonight; no telling just how much we will get.  The rest of the Zen House girls did get outside during the day.  It may be a few days before that happens again.

Namaste and Aho

1 comment:

  1. Not every chicken gets their own personal meditation music! Even the horse, dogs, and cats get to enjoy it for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete